We assist debtors, creditors, and other insolvency professionals in matters of insolvency. Also, we advise and monitor the corporate insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
We provide end-to-end insolvency and bankruptcy services starting from making the application to the completion of the insolvency process:
- Coordinate the insolvency proceedings with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Submit a resolution plan to the regulatory authorities.
- Assist in getting approvals from a committee of creditors.
- Assist in seeking the extension of a corporate insolvency process beyond the due date of 180 days.
- Assist in liquidating the assets of the bankrupt company.
- Represent the creditor in the meeting of Committee of Creditors, where such creditors are members.
- Represent the client before the tribunal.
- Manage corporate affairs of debtors.
- Determine the financial position of the debtor.
- Receive and collate all the claims on the assets of the company.
- Constitute committee of creditors and conduct meetings regularly.
- Monitor the assets of the debtor including control and custody of assets with ownership rights.
- Determine the voting rights of creditors.
- Raise the interim finance with the approval of a committee of creditors.
- Draft notices, responses to notices, agreements, information memoranda, resolution plans and
other documents involved in the insolvency resolution process.